Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sooooo ya I think I can Blog? ! I've never really tried. My mother kept a blog about my mission but this is my first real attempt. I'm thinking this will mainly be full of my ramblings about school and publishing.. Perhaps random things I see in the Park... I think this is mainly a cry for attention from my journal I think, little did it know its was on a suicide mission as it beckoned to me earlier saying' You've not written in me more than three times all summer!'
Assumed contents of the blog:
A lot about Publishing
Dogs (I am a live in dog walker that's right I walk a persons walk dogs in exchange for rent!)
London: The love of my live! sorry chocolate
Religion ( I am a Return Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints)
The Philippines (where I served as a missionary!)
Books I am reading at the moment
And any of the other things I've listed in on my profile basically


No comments:

Post a Comment